I have a feeling many people learned how to draw musical instruments only because of Metalocalypse
I did for sure. Musical instruments + hand anatomy.
the first time i saw doublebookedklok i literally fucking lost it because there was no way they could get any closer and more like a big family after that but DETHCAMP FUCKING DETHCAMP
- they stock the house with sugarless food because toki is fucking diabetic and they’re likely worried he doesn’t have the self-control to stop himself
- when he went off to camp they gave him a fucking snowglobe of mordhaus so he wouldnt be lonely away from home
- pickles straight up scolded murderface and skwisgaar for making fun of him
- THEIR FIRST INSTINCT AFTER WATCHING SCARY MOVIES AND EATING TOO MUCH SUGAR IS TO CRAWL IN BED WITH PICKLES BECAUSE THEYRE SCARED. AND HE LETS THEM.
- nathan is in toki’s room doing his fucking laundry THEY LITERALLY HAVE SERVANTS THAT WILL CARRY OUT THEIR WILLS AND PAMPER THEM AND PULL BOATS OVER MOUNTAINS AT A SIMPLE REQUEST BUT NATHAN IS IN TOKI’S ROOM FOLDING HIS SHIRTS AND SETTING THEM ON HIS DESK
- pickles refers to nathan being worried as “over-parenting” toki
- THEY ARE SO CONCERNED FOR HIS WELL-BEING THAT THE SECOND THEY HEAR THAT MAGNUS IS WITH TOKI ALONE, THEY ALL GET INTO THE FUCKING CAR AND DRIVE THERE THEMSELVES. THEY DON’T THINK. THEY DON’T TELL CHARLES. THEY DON’T GET THE KLOKATEERS TO GET THEM A JET. THEY DON’T EVEN PUT ON CLOTHES. THEY FUCKING GO, IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING, IN THEIR GODDAMN ROBES. THEY ARE THAT SCARED FOR THEIR BANDMATE.
- NATHAN’S FACE WHEN HE SEES THE BROKEN SNOWGLOBE. IF ANYONE EVER TELLS ME “DEFINE THE TERM PAPA WOLF” I WILL SHOW THEM THAT SCENE. YOU CAN FEEL THE FLAMES LITERALLY RADIATING FROM HIS SILHOUETTE.
- “oh shit little kid. you just fucked up real bad.”
- HE CHASES HIM FAR INTO THE FUCKING WOODS AND BEATS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM CAN YOU HONESTLY IN GOOD FAITH SAY THAT THE SAME NATHAN FROM SEASONS 1 AND 2 WOULD DO THAT? THEY HAVE COME SUCH A LONG WAY FROM “GUYS, WE AREN’T FRIENDS, ARE WE?” “GOD NO.”
Personally I think, that Dethklok was a big family right from the beginning, but it was shown more subtle in s1 and s2. They just couldn’t admit it, because it wasn’t “cool”. They were like a bunch of tsundere for the sake of metal and manliness and I loved this idea.